Bout of Books 17 - Goals and Progress

agosto 23, 2016


As usual, this post contains my goals for the read-a-thon as well as my progress during this whole week.

Goals

  • To read everyday, even for just a little amount of time


My Progress

Monday (Day 1)

Time devoted to reading: 40 minutes
Pages I've read today: 17 pages of The Way of Kings, by Brandon Sanderson
Total pages so far: 17 pages
Notes: What I read today was while commuting, and when I got home I didn't read at all because I was really tired and just wanted to sleep. Although it wasn't a brilliant start, at least I read a little bit: and that is my main and only goal.

Tuesday (day 2)

Time devoted to reading: none
Pages I've read today: none
Total pages so far: 17 pages of The Way of Kings, by Brandon Sanderson
Notes: I've been really sick today, had some sort of food poisoning, and my day was spent trying to sleep and to make myself feel better. So, no reading at all...

Wednesday (Day 3)

Time devoted to reading: 1h30
Pages I've read today: 42 pages of The Way of Kings, by Brandon Sanderson
Total pages so far: 59 pages
Notes: Today was better. I managed to read a bit before dinner and before going to bed. I'm glad I did it because I am getting to a very exciting part in the book! Let's see if I can keep it up.

Thursday (Day 4)

Time devoted to reading: 45 minutes
Pages I've read today: 15 pages of The Way of Kings, by Brandon Sanderson
Total pages so far: 74 pages
Notes: Today I had a lot of things to do and I almost found no time to read at all. Even so, I managed to read a bit before falling asleep so, I think it was not that bad.

Friday (Day 5)

Time devoted to reading: 45 minutes
Pages I've read today15 pages of The Way of Kings, by Brandon Sanderson
Total pages so far: 89 pages
Notes: I planned on reading more than I read, but then life happened. As I was preparing to set myself for a night of reading, one of my friends called me to go out, and so we went. No regrets! But let's see if I can read more in the weekend.

Saturday (Day 6)

Time devoted to reading: 30 minutes
Pages I've read today: 11 pages of The Way of Kings, by Brandon Sanderson
Total pages so far: 100 pages
Notes: I read less than I thought I would read. TV got in the way, really... I plan to read way more on Sunday, but hey: we never know!

Sunday (Day 7)

Time devoted to reading: 2 hours
Pages I've read today: 47 pages of The Way of Kings, by Brandon Sanderson
Total pages so far: 147 pages
Notes: Today was a really good day! I managed to read quite a bit and I am finally approaching the end of the book.

WRAP-UP

I am really happy with myself because I was able to read everyday, even for just a little bit. As it was my main goal, I managed to achieve it! Yay! With the exception of the day that I was sick, I could always find the time to read, especially while commuting and in the weekend. Now I have only 300 pages left to finish The Way of Kings and if I can keep up with my reading, I will be able to finish it in two weeks! All in all, it was a good reading week. Here are the stats:

Total time devoted to reading: 6 hours and 10 minutes. I think it was the most I read in a week, in a long time!
Total pages read: 147 pages of The Way of Kings, by Brandon Sanderson

You Might Also Like

0 comentários