Bout of Books 9.0 - Reading Tactics Challenge

janeiro 07, 2014


This challenge is hosted at Sarah Says Read and is as follows:

All you have to do is leave a comment below answering the following:
How do you fit in as much reading as possible during Bout of Books? How do you squeeze in those extra pages?
For example, I try to listen to more audiobooks, or read more at night instead of watching tv.
So here is my answer:

Since I am unemployed and at home pretty much all day, I have a lot of time to spend reading. I try to stay away, as much as I can, from the internet. In the morning I check my emails, update my blog, check out the news, facebook, twitter, etc. But after lunch and having done some home chores, my afternoon is dedicated completely to reading. I stop to have a mid-afternoon snack and only stop again sometime before dinner. I also try to go to bed earlier so I can read a little more before my brain colapses and I fall asleep :)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários