Bout of Books - Day 7 and Wrap-Up Post

maio 19, 2014


Day 7 - Sunday, May 18th

STATS

Time devoted to reading - 3hours
Pages read today - 50% (around 67 pages, according to my Kobo) of A Morbid Taste for Bones, by Ellis Peters, which I finished
Total pages so far - 575
Books finished - four

CHALLENGES

There was the Retitle Your Current Read Mini-Challenged hosted by Oh Magic Hour and you can see my participation here.

NOTES

Laaaaaazy Sunday. Yep. I read a bit faster and I finished A Morbid Taste for Bones. Since I managed to read four books this week I thought I deserved a little time away from books and I didn't read anything else. So I watched a movie, spent time on the internet, went out for a little walk...

WRAP-UP

It's over! I really enjoyed participating in the Bout of Books read-a-thon again and I absolutely stayed on track. I ever surpassed myself doing more than I thought I could do. Here  is how I did in this Bout of Books 10:

Total time devoted to reading - this week I read a total of 19 hours and 50 minutes. Wow!
Total pages read - 575 pages. Not bad!
Books finished - four books! And Then There Were None, by Agatha Christie; Chronicle of a Death Foretold, by Gabriel García Márquez; The Old Man Who Read Love Stories, by Luis Sepúlveda; and A Morbid Taste For Bones, by Ellis Peters. Such long titles...
Challenges - I managed to participate in three challenges, one more than I had set myself to. Yay!

Overall I thought it was a great week reading-wise. I read a lot, I started and finished four books, I made updates everyday, wrote reviews and entered in three challenges. I had lots of fun and can't wait for the next Bout of Books! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários