Bout of Books - "This Made Me Think of That" Challenge

maio 14, 2014

Another challenge! This one is hosted at My Overstuffed Shelves and the challenge is called "This Made Me Think of That". These are the rules:

1. Choose a book and something to pair with it.
2. Share your combination and why you think the two go together on your blog, Facebook, twitter, or Goodreads.
3. Link to your posting in the comments, with your BOB 10 participant number so I can verify your registration.
4. If you tweet about this challenge (and I hope you do) make sure to mention me, @KnittingGromit, and use the hashtag #boutofbooks.

So here are my pickings:

   




When I read The House at Riverton, by Kate Morton, I always felt it was the kind of book to read by a cozy fireplace while drinking tea.

  





The Winter Sea, by Susanna Kearsley, made me think of Gerard Butler because, in my mind, Graham was Gerard Butler!! Seriously, read this. Because scottish guys.

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

  1. Gerard Butler is delicious. Best would be to have him to sit by the fire with in the nice house!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahaha! Didn't think of that but you are absolutely right! :D

    ResponderEliminar