Bout of Books - Day 2

agosto 20, 2014


STATS

Time devoted to reading - 4 hours and 30 minutes
Pages read today - 146 of Os Reinos do Caos, by George R. R. Martin (the portuguese edition of the second half of A Dance with Dragons)
Total pages so far - 289
Books finished - none

CHALLENGES

Today there were also two challenges: the One True Pairing @ Infinite Ink; and Book Spine Poetry @ My Little Pocketbooks. I wasn't feeling very inspired so I also passed this two challenges

NOTES

It seems I am keeping up with the first day's rythm: I read about the same amount of time and the same number of pages than the first day. I think I will finish this second half of A Dance with Dragons on this third day, since the number of pages left are more or less 140. Fingers crossed!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários