Bout of Books - Day 7 and Wrap-Up Post

agosto 25, 2014


STATS

Time devoted to reading - 3 hours
Pages read today - 101 of Murder on the Orient Express, by Agatha Christie, which I finished
Total pages so far - 728
Books finished - two

CHALLENGES

There was only one challenge in which I participated. It was the 5 Book Challenge - Post-Apocalyptic Edition @ Falling Down the Book Hole, and you can see my post here.

NOTES

It seems I was not so lazy today and I managed to finish another book! I also participated in another challenge which was really fun.

WRAP-UP

And it's over! As I was writing this post I thought that though not a "failure" (because the Bout of Books is about reading, and if you read you already won) I read a lot less than I intended to. But when I compared with the two previous Bout of Books I actually read a lot more pages, even if I just read two books this week. But let's see the stats:

Total time devoted to reading - 20 hours and 55 minutes. That is a lot of reading!
Total Pages Read - 728
Books finished - Two books: Os Reinos do Caos, by George R. R. Martin (the portuguese edition of the second half of A Dance With Dragons) and Murder on the Orient Express, by Agatha Christie
Challenges - I managed to enter in two challenges

So, overall I think it was a good week, though I was planning to read more. When it comes to the goals I set myself for this read-a-thon I just didn't participate in three challenges as I thought I would. But it's ok. What counts is that I read, I read the George R. R. Martin book in four days when it usually takes me two weeks, so I guess it was good! 
See you next time! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comentários