Bout of Books 9.0 - Day 7 and Wrap-Up Post

janeiro 13, 2014


Day 7 - Sunday, January 12th

STATS

Time devoted to reading - 1h20
Pages read today - 50 pages of To Sir Phillip With Love by Julia Quinn
Total pages read so far - 392

CHALLENGES

There was an interesting challenge @ Harley Bear Book Blog, called Bookish Wedding, but I didn't participate in it:

Here are the questions
(remember to have fun and tell us why you picked these characters)
1. Which fictional character would you marry?
2. Who would be your Maid of Honor or Best Man?
3. Which fictional world would you want to get married in?
4. Who would you pick to play the music at your wedding?
5. Who would be your photographer?
6. Who would you sit at the singles table (and hope they'd fall in love)?
7. Who would be your flower girl or ring bearer?
8. Who would you want to plan the bachelorette/bachelor party?
9. At the wedding, who would be the first on the dance floor?
10. Who would give a speech or toast?
11. Who would catch the boquet or garter?

NOTES

I was feeling a bit under the weather on Sunday, so I didn't read as much as I wanted. I also had a sort of mini reading slump and I changed books twice... I read about 50 pages of each book, before deciding I should quit, but I'd rather just register here the progress of the actual book I am reading right now. Julia Quinn is sort of a safe place for me :)

WRAP-UP

I can't believe it's over! It was my first Bout of Books and I had so much fun. It was a really good experience for me and I will surely participate in the next one if I can. Overall I managed to read more books than I thought I would read and I managed to accomplish my goals. Here's how I did in this Bout of Books 9.0:

Total time devoted to reading - this week I read a total of 13 hours! Not bad...
Total pages read - 392 pages. This doesn't sound like a lot, but it was what I could manage...
Books finished - 3 books: The Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, The Ocean at the End of the Lane and Siddhartha.
Challenges - I participated in three, one more than I had set myself to in the goals post

Overall I think it was a good week and I really enjoyed being part of Bout of Books!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários