Bout of Books - Day 3

janeiro 09, 2014


Day 3 - Wednesday, January 8th

STATS

Time devoted to reading - 2 hours
Pages read today - 55 pages of The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman, which I finished
Total pages read so far - 199

CHALLENGES

This time I didn't participate in the only challenge scheduled for today: Introduce Someone to Your Favourite Genre @ Doing Dewey:

For this challenge, pick a book or a few books that you think would make a great introduction to your genre of choice. Leave the answer or a link to your post where you answered in a comment to be entered in the giveaway.

NOTES

Although I spent less time reading than on the second day, I finished the second book this year and in this challenge. Yay for me! I haven't made any plans in order to read more than one book this week, even because I have been having some trouble reading for a while now, but it seems like I am doing good. 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários