Bout of Books - Day 4

janeiro 10, 2014


Day 4 - Thursday, January 9th

STATS

Time devoted to reading - 2h30 hours
Pages read today - 86 pages of Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
Total pages read so far - 285

CHALLENGES

I participated in the Double Date Book Challenge hosted by Writing My Own Fairytale and you can see my answer here.

There was also another challenge, in which I did not enter, the Poem Challenge @ Pen in Her Hand:

Just choose a novel from any genre, print or ebook, that you’re reading or have finished. I used Notes from Ghost Town by Kate Ellison. Pick a number between 1 and 10, and you’re ready to start!
1. Flip to a page at random. Using your trusty number (for example, let’s use 7) count down 7 lines. Then count in 7 words. Write that word down. Repeat this process until your have fourteen words. Here are my words: have, general, darkness, week, sit, all, do, because, my, the, secret, what? says.
2. Delete two words and add in two words of your own. I deleted the words general and my. I added the words pause and then.
3. Now arrange your words any way you like to finish your found poem.

NOTES

I didn't read as much as I would have liked to but I have a good excuse. In the afternoon I watched the first episode of the third season of Sherlock. And after dinner I turned on the tv and there it was again... And I watched it again. *No regrets!!* Anyway, I read more than a half of Siddhartha which I will probably finish today since it is a small book. And I am loving this read-a-thon!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários