Bout of Books - Day 6

maio 18, 2014


Day 6 - Saturday, May 17th

STATS

Time devoted to reading - 3h
Pages read today - 40% (around 50 pages, according to my Kobo) of A Morbid Taste for Bones, by Ellis Peters
Total pages so far - 508
Books finished - three

CHALLENGES

There was the "Show an Author Some Love" @ Doing Dewey, in which I did not enter.

NOTES

This day was a better day than the day before. I managed to read a bit more and I'm already half way through the book I'm reading. Maybe I will be able to finish it today.

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

  1. You're doing awesome, three books down already? Great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks! It is the first time I managed to read this much in a week. And I will probably finish the fourth book today. Yay! :D

    ResponderEliminar