Bout of Books - Retitle Your Current Read Mini-Challenge

maio 18, 2014


And here it is, the last challenge of this read-a-thon! This challenge is hosted by Oh Magic Hour and it's this:

For this, your final mini-challenge of the readathon, I thought it would be fun if we all tried to come up with a new title for our current read, or really anything we’ve read during this Bout of Books 10.0.  For me, a great title can really go a long way toward making me want to read a book and I thought it would be fun to play with that concept a little bit.  Your new title can be something you ACTUALLY think would make a good title, or just something descriptive or something funny!  It’s totally up to you!


So, the book I am reading is A Morbid Taste for Bones, by Ellis Peters. But I could definetely rename it as The Things People Do for Holy Bones. I know that the book is set in the Middle Ages, and I know they were all fervorous Christians but... to commit murder because of a saint's bones?

You Might Also Like

0 comentários