Bout of Books - Day 3

agosto 21, 2014


STATS

Time devoted to reading - 4 hours 
Pages read today - 134 of Os Reinos do Caos, by George R. R. Martin (the portuguese edition of the second half of A Dance with Dragons), which I finished
Total pages so far - 493
Books finished - one

CHALLENGES

Today there was only one challenge, the Create a Sentence @ Book Reviews from Christian Gal. But I also didn't participate in it.

NOTES

The reading is going really well, but I can't seem to be inspired enough to participate in the challenges. It seems I am not in the mood for them so far...
But I managed to finish one book! Yay! I am finally done with the books of A Song of Ice and Fire that have been published until now. Now I am doomed to wait, don't know for how long, for the next one in the series...

You Might Also Like

0 comentários