Bout of Books 20 - Sign-Up

agosto 15, 2017


And here we are again for another Bout of Books! I confess I was not sure if I should participate, since now I have a 9 to 5 job and I am also trying to write my PhD thesis. So, as you can guess, there is not much time left to do anything else, whether it is reading, watching movies or go out for a walk. But I guess I have nothing to lose, right? So I decided I would give this a go and try to read more throughout the week of the read-a-thon. 

Here is the blurb:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 21st and runs through Sunday, August 27th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 20 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

And let's see how this goes!

You Might Also Like

2 comentários