Bout of Books 34 Sign-up

maio 08, 2022


As I am a fan of a good read-a-thon and haven't joined Bout of Books in almost 3 years, the time has come! I've given it a lot of thought, even though I'm a bit on a reading slump, but this read-a-thon somehow always gets me into my reading rhythm back again, so here I am signing-up! The marathon will run from the 9th to the 15th of May, and here is the general blurb:

The Bout of Books readathon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It’s a weeklong readathon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 9th and runs through Sunday, May 15th in YOUR time zone. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are reading sprints, Twitter chats, and exclusive Instagram challenges, but they’re all completely optional. For all Bout of Books 34 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


I'm so excited for this!

***

Sou fã de uma boa maratona ou desafio literário, e como já há 3 anos que não participava numa Bout of Books, eis que chega o momento! Pensei muito no assunto, até porque estou numa ressaca literária, mas como esta maratona costuma ajudar-me sempre a voltar a entrar no ritmo, resolvi participar. A maratona decorre entre os dias 9 e 15 de Maio e para mais informações é só clicar no link acima, no blurb da mesma.

Estou super entusiasmada!



You Might Also Like

0 comentários